Providing our customers with a clean healthy environment is a goal we have at Okanagan Chem-Dry with our carpet cleaning West Kelowna services. The Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) process that is unique to Chem-Dry allows us to provide a professional cleaning service with a deeper clean. Your carpets will be dry within hours instead of days and you’ll have a healthier home environment for you and your family.
Your carpets deserve a good carpet cleaning West Kelowna!
- The Hot Carbonating Extraction process that we use requires Requiring a fraction of the water that most steam cleaning companies require. Your carpets can dry within hours rather than days with this revolutionary technique of carpet cleaning West Kelowna
- Faster-drying carpet and upholstery means less disruption for you and your family
- Our proprietary carbonated cleaning process penetrates deep into carpet fibres and lifts particles to the surface where they are whisked away, leaving a deeper clean
- Our natural cleaning solution doesn’t contain any soaps or detergents and thus does not leave behind any dirt-attracting residues, so your carpet stays cleaner longer
- Our core cleaning is a Green-Certified cleaning solution that is safe and non-toxic
- In a study conducted by a leading independent lab, our HCE cleaning process was found to remove an average of 98% of common household allergens from carpet and upholstery and, when a sanitizer is added, 89% of airborne bacteria, creating a healthier home*
- With our low-moisture process, you don’t have the risk of mould and mildew growth that often comes with the excessive water used by most steam cleaners.
Tested and Proven Superior Results
Our Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) process was tested by a leading independent air quality laboratory in multiple homes. The lab found that Chem-Dry removes an average of 98.1% of common household allergens from carpets and upholstery. The common allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergens.
Call today to get started!